- Purchase training manuals in store. Should you pay EFT, ensure you collect the manuals.
- Complete the open book test inside the training manual, at home, on your own time – there is no expiry or deadline.
- Once the open book test has been completed, bring the books back to the training centre to be marked.
- Should you pass the open book test, you can do the closed book test immediately after handing in your manual or book for a later stage to be helped.
- Bookings can take place from Monday – Sunday, except Tuesdays due to club shoot. Bookings during the week must be made no later than 09:00 and during weekends you must be at the training class 08:00.
- On completing your training in the training centre, you will receive you statement of results and training certificate on the same day unless there is a problem with the internet, then you will be informed when you can get your certificate.
Please ensure on the day of your closed book & practical test, you bring a certified copy of your ID in order to receive your certificate.
Costs involved are as follows:
Training Manuals only
Handgun – R450
Shotgun – R450
SLR – R450
MOR – R450
Combination – R 2000 (all 4 categories)
+- R600 – this includes firearm hire, range hire and ammo (cost of ammo may vary
- Address:1032 Silvergrass St, Montana AH, Pretoria, 0186
- Phone:+27 10 300 1222
- Email:email@example.comOpens in your application